Tuesday 17 May 2016

Ex 3.5: Portraits without people

Produce two sets of portraits without people. 

I've taken some pictures of a new friend of mine, Dougie, who had an amazing career in the Parachute Regiment jumping and photographing as he jumped.  I took some pictures of him now with his many medals and his camera collection which I feel would be a way of showing him without resorting to a picture of him included.





My friend Jilly has had a very interesting and varied life even though she is now in her 70s. She was a barrister in her working life but has now retired.  Her interests now include working with the Witness Support group at her local court, golf and attending a local book club.  Here's the picture with people portrait I put together of her.








No comments:

Post a Comment